Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Plan

It's finally Friday!  I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the weekend.  I have plans to address a display issue I am having...as in I am running out of places to display all my stuff!  So perhaps a trip to Ikea can solve it.  In fact, I am quite confident that I will come home with this...

LACK Wall shelf unit, white Width: 11 3/4 " Depth: 11 " Height: 74 3/4 " Max. load: 55 lb Max load/shelf: 7 lb  Width: 30 cm Depth: 28 cm Height: 190 cm Max. load: 25 kg Max load/shelf: 3 kg
Lack Shelf $49.99

This should do the trick.  What about you, any design plans in the works?


4 comments:

  1. All weekend! I will be finishing some painted furniture projects and reorganzizing my house since our renovation is finally done! I haven't been home on a weekend in over a month, so it's due time to make the house look pretty. I like that display shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend to me! Can't wait to see the pictures of your renovated space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does planning in my head count? If so, then I have a zillion projects. I just, uh, need to clean first....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I hear ya...you saw my counters! And of course planning in your head counts. We have to start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete