Friday, February 3, 2012

White In

I am beginning to think that perhaps it is time to update the family room.  I haven't given it much attention, besides putting all of the furniture that I already owned in there almost 4 years ago.  I don't want to spend a bunch of money (big surprise!), or get rid of furniture/ stuff that is in good shape.  But I certainly need a new coffee table.  I would like something white and round.  The room is smallish, and I think a round table will take up less room.  Here are a few options...






Strind Table IKEA
Ozzie Coffee Table In Mode
Modern White Round Coffee Table Tosh Furniture

I like the Ikea table because it has casters, so I could move it around.  I also like the price.  The Ozzie table is a possibility as well, I like that is has a lip around the edge of the table.  We often eat dinner on the coffee table (gasp!), so if there is a spill that lip would be helpful.  The Modern White Table is nice, but $800 is totally out of my price range.  What do you think?  Any white tables on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment