Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stemware Rack

I guess it is bar week on House Vintage.  Two posts in a week about drinking paraphernalia makes it official.  Earlier in the week, I shared my new bar cart.  Today, a quick tutorial on how to attach a stemware rack in three easy steps.



Step 1
Purchase a wooden glass rack.  I got this one at World Imports for under $10.
Step 2
Because my bar cart was metal, I decided to use magnets to attach the rack.  Using a hot glue gun, I glued 4 magnets (one in each corner) to the rack.  Make sure your magnets are strong enough to hold both the weight of the rack and the glasses.  You certainly don't want the rack to come crashing down breaking glass everywhere.


Step 3
Affix the rack to the metal cart, and fill with your favorite glasses.  Leave one glass out for a celebratory drink...you deserve it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment