Friday, October 26, 2012

Room of the Toilet- Part 1


What do you call the little room that houses just the toilet?  No, this isn't the set-up for a bad joke, I really don't know what to call it.  For the purposes of this post, I'm going with water closet.  But please tell me in the comments if there is a better term.  There has to be one...right?!


SO all of that is to say that I have a water closet.  It used to have green wallpaper.  Within 6 months of moving in, I ripped it all down.  It wasn't as easy as it sounds.  In fact it was a laborious project that took multiple days and a solution of vinegar and warm water.  


It has been several years now, and the room hasn't changed at all.  Well one small change was made...we installed a new white toilet.  But it is time for more.  Here is a little pinspiration that I have been collecting.  Next step, to make a plan and think about budget (which I can assure you will be small).

{1}     {2}     {3}     {4}

No comments:

Post a Comment