Thursday, April 26, 2012

Curtain Call


 
I have been thinking about changing out the curtains in my living room for awhile now, but I always have a hard time finding curtains I like.  Curtains can be pricey, and they often are kind of boring!  I had been looking for a patterned fabric that was inexpensive enough to DIY a few curtain panels.  But as a result of my recent garage sale luck, I was able to score 3 striped curtain panels.  The colors are perfect for the room, with a turquoise, yellow, and gray stripe.  And the $5 price tag was totally within my budget.  Here are the old curtains, nice enough but a little plain.  



It was time for a change.


The panels were full length, so I just hemmed 2 of the 3 panels and hung them with the existing hardware and white sheers.  I'm very happy with my $3.33 update.  


No comments:

Post a Comment