Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hunting Season

I may or may not have spent 5 hours this weekend at garage sales/ yard sales/ flea markets.  It was well worth it though as I was able to bring home all this loot for $20.



Let's take a closer look at the goodies I acquired:
Two large woven storage baskets (with removable liners)
Child's toy bowling set
Set of 18 paint brushers
Toy guitar
Wire Basket
Glass dome
Set of 3 Pyrex mixing bowls
3 curtain panels




After a deep cleaning, I put those storage containers to work in the family room.   Currently, the TV console is basically empty.  However, I would like an organized place to store a few toys for when I have children (like nieces, nephews, my friend's kids, etc.) in the house for a visit.  Here is the before- sad, toyless and empty.



The after- toy-filled and happy.  And it only cost me a few dollars and about 5 hours of my Saturday....oh well, I love the hunt!



No comments:

Post a Comment