Friday, May 25, 2012

Quick Change- White Out



If you have a few extra minutes this weekend, I challenge you to make a quick change.  Pick an area of your home, like the mantle or entry table, and mix it up.  It shouldn't cost  much money or take more than 30 minutes.  Are you ready for a quick change?



Quick change target: TV cabinet
I don't love it because: It looks disjointed and cluttered.  



I shopped my house to find any and all things white.  This was my color of choice, because it provides nice contrast to the dark wood and looks fresh and summery.  



Each item is unique, but because they are all white it looks much more cohesive. This quick change didn't cost me any money, I already owned each of these accessories.  The majority of these things were originally bought at the flea market or thrift store.  And it only took about 15 minutes to collect and curate this quick change.




  1. Vintage globes
  2. Small plant and starfish
  3. Books and stuffed dog
  4. Ceramic cow 
  5. Mortar and pestle
  6. Vintage scale
  7. Shell
  8. Large bowl
  9. Storage boxes from Ikea
  10. Storage boxes from Ikea
  11. Vintage dog bookend, books, wire basket
  12. Buddha cup
  13. Cow creamer
  14. Wooden pineapple sprayed white

So how about you...are you making any quick changes lately?  Do share!

2 comments: