- The fence- It has worked perfectly for keeping the neighborhood cats from using the garden as their luxury litter box!
- Herbs- Growing like gangbusters, pesto and mojitos for days.
- Radishes and Beans- Doing well and almost ready for harvest.
- Location- Great location in the yard, good access to irrigation and nice sun exposure.
- Corn- I don't think there will be a corn crop this year. The garden is probably too small for corn.
- Cucumber- It is a vining plant, and it was positioned in the back of the garden to accommodate that. However, it still is taking over a bit.
- Size- It is a little small for all that was planted.
So there you have it. The House Vintage crop is well underway! Here is where it started....
And here it is now!
Now does anyone have any recipes to use up all this basil and mint?