Monday, July 23, 2012

Quick Change- Lock



If you have a few extra minutes this week, I challenge you to make a quick change.  Pick an area of your home, like the mantle or entry table, and mix it up.  It shouldn't cost  much money or take more than 30 minutes.  Are you ready for a quick change?



Quick change target: Lamp in Family Room
I don't love it because:  It needs something to make it special.  I found this lock awhile ago at an architectural salvage place.  I loved the color and industrial feel, but didn't know what to do with it.


I took the shade and harp off the lamp, and added the lock.

 It adds some color and a vintage vibe.  This could also be accomplished with a tassel or a great necklace that you can't wear anymore but aren't ready to throw out.



So how about you...are you making any quick changes lately?  Do share!

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment