Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wrinkle Free Organization

I don't like to iron.  In fact, I haven't ironed clothes for over 2.5 years.  If it is wrinkly, I just don't wear it. Or I throw it in the dryer with a wet towel to remove some wrinkles.  I do own an ironing board. And I do use my ironing board when I am sewing.  I usually just leave it set up, for easy access.  However, there are times when it needs to be put away.  And when those times come, I have a great little tip for where to put it.




I bought these robe hooks from IKEA for a couple of dollars.  I then screwed them onto the back of my laundry room door.  Pay no attention to the "Daddy" on the door.  This was a height chart left by the previous owner.  It was so sweet, I didn't have the heart to paint over it.


The ironing board easily hangs up, and the door still opens and closes with no problem.


What about you...any organizing happening in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment