Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Estate Sale Finds- 2nd Edition

I didn't get any thrifting in this weekend.  But I still have three items that I have yet to share with you, that I picked up over the last few weeks.

First up, a gift from my Momma.  She found it at an estate sale.  Aren't they adorable?  A mommy deer and her two babies.  I love their sweet little faces.  They will look really nice as part of my holiday decor.

Next, another estate sale treasure.  The sale that I purchased this numbered sign from, was the first time I had to wait in line to get into the sale.  It was so hot waiting in line, and the house didn't have A/C.  I like the graphic nature of this and think it is really a cool display piece.  I am contemplating adding a light to it.  What do you think?

Last but certainly not least, is this vintage turquoise radio.  I found it at this little flea market that is down the road from my house.  I try to stop by this flea most Sundays.  It is pretty hit and miss, but as you can see, sometimes you hit it big.  This beauty was only $9.  It has already found a home on top of my new china hutch.
What about you...any thrifty finds lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment