Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Organization Inspiration

I can't believe January is over.  The month flew by.  Are you still going strong and meeting your organizational goals?  I'm batting 500.  My junk drawer underwent a major clean out, and is still looking good over 3 weeks later.  The guest room closet is another story.  This is where I store extra picture frames, art, and other decorative accessories.  I try not to keep too much excess around, but when you change things up as often as I do, it saves a lot of money to have a stockpile to pull from.  I was able to drag everything out of the closet, and was starting to clean when I cut my finger on a piece of glass.  A sign to stop cleaning...I think so!  Perhaps some inspiration will help...








1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment