Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Window Shopping: HomeGoods

I heart HomeGoods.  It is one of my favorite retail places to shop, because there is always something new and different every time you go.  I stopped in this weekend, and thought I'd share the love.

Love this cute little whale pitcher.  It really reminds me of the Jonathan Adler whale pitcher. I think it was $8.99.
Nice wool rug in black and gold.
I thought these lamps were really bright and fun.  Nice pop of color and a geometric print.  They were on clearance for less than $20.00.
Beautiful white screen, that I thought would make a neat headboard.
A couple of industrial looking storage pieces that could work in an office or a mudroom.

I liked this rustic frame.  It would add some warmth to a frame wall.
This frame has a nice, thick mat, and geometric border. 
I thought these lamps were interesting.  I liked the texture, but am unsure about the shape.  What do you think?
What a quirky little pillow!  It is red and an octopus- awesome.

Disclaimer: I wasn't asked or paid to write this post.  Just thought you would enjoy a little HomeGoods eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment