Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blog Organization

I can't believe I have been blogging for over two years.  Time certainly flies when you are thrifting, crafting, and DIY-ing, apparently I have also been busy making up words! Anyhoo, 2 years of blogging means over 200 posts to organize.  I have been working hard behind the scenes trying to make this blog easier to navigate, so that you can find the projects and info you need...when you need it.  Today, I want to walk you through some of the blog enhancements (wait...does that sound bad?) that I have made.

If you look to your right (or left) you will notice these.


A little labeling is always a good thing!


Want to connect with me on Twitter or Pinterest? Those buttons can be found on my right sidebar.  Across the top of the blog, you can locate additional content organized by topic.  Looking for a DIY project or Inspiration Board? Click on the link to find the project gallery.


Did you know you can advertise on House Vintage? Click the Advertise link above to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.

I hope you enjoyed your tour of the blog today.  It sure was fun showing you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment