Monday, February 11, 2013

Handmade Valentine

It is the week of love!  And nothing says love like a handmade Valentine.  There are so many great ideas for making your own valentines.
 I headed to Pinterest to get inspired, and found this adorable customizable image from The Sweetest Occasion.  I downloaded the image for free (gotta love that) and printed it on red paper.

Love You More Valentines Day Printable | The Sweetest Occasion
The Sweetest Occasion
I cut out the graphic and used permanent double sided tape to adhere it to the inside of a white piece of folded card stock.


I was then able to tailor my message to each of my valentines.  Funny, silly, or romantic....one card that works for all the loves in your life.


Are you making valentines this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment