Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Didn't Buy

I just got back from a great buying trip.  I was able to purchase some cute items for my Etsy store, and of course a few things for myself! Unfortunetly, there were some items that just couldn't come home with me.  But I did snap a few pic to show you....

 An old speaker- I thought this would look really neat with a light in it.  It seemed like it would give off a nice warm glow.

A vintage metal glider- Wouldn't this look great with a coat of yellow or orange spray paint.  A cute addition to your patio or sunroom.

 A whole pile of plastic gears- Not really sure what these were originally used for, but the colors were great.  I thought these would look neat on a wall with either mirrors or pictures inside them.

 License plate art- A statement piece of wall art that would be perfect above a couch in a family room.

 Vintage swing arm lamps- These almost came home with me!  I loved the color and could imagine them on either side of the bed.  I kinda regret not buying those.

Orange pedestal table- This screams breakfast nook.  What a cool way to add a pop of color to your room.

So there you have it, a small collection of what I saw last week.


2 comments: