Thursday, November 15, 2012

Room of the Toilet- Part 2

I am back with Part 2 of the water closet update (Part 1 can be viewed here).  Today we will discuss my wishlist and budget.



My wishlist for this area:

  1. New art work/ focal point- I am open to painting, stenciling, or using art to create a focal point.
  2. Storage- There isn't really a storage issue in this area, as a large linen closet is located in the main bathroom.  However, storage for small things, like toilet paper, would be nice.  
  3. Budget- The budget is tight!  I would really like to re-use things I already have.  I hope not to spend much money at all.  I have a fair amount of left over decor accumulating in a spare closet and I would like to challenge myself to use it.
So there it is...a loose plan to get me motivated to begin.  What about you, any small updates planned in your pad?

No comments:

Post a Comment