Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guest Room: Update

I first shared my guest/ sewing room with you in September of 2011!  In the past few weeks, I have made a few small tweaks to the space that I am sharing with you today.  In case you need a little reminder, here is what the room has looked like for the last 2 years.


When my living room wall was updated from embroidery hoops to a vintage map, I decided to recycle the hoops in another room.


The craft room certainly seemed like an appropriate place to use fabric as wall decor.  And the colors were the perfect compliment.


While the additional patterns and colors really energized the space, it didn't look very good with my already bright and bold curtains.  But that is an easy fix.  A quick trip to IKEA and $10 in white curtains, and all is right again!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali! The changes look great. I love the white curtains. You can never go wrong with white. :)

    ReplyDelete